We are working with a global commercial truck company to find their next Product Development Engineer.
This is a great opportunity to:
- Identify and incorporate ADAS Level 2-4 technologies into PACCAR products.
- Define system and subsystem level requirements for ADAS Level 2-4 Autonomous Vehicle functions.
- Define and analyze function architecture for identifying function capabilities.
- Define feature and function requirements, safety requirements, use cases and performance requirements needed to meet safety, functionality and reliability objectives.
- Coordinate with Product Planning and cross-functional teams to understand and identify all customer requirements which cascade into vehicle level functional requirements.
- Design and build concept prototypes to verify and elicit requirements.
- Document and communicate functional design and control requirements.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive the functions through the product development cycle to ensure seamless integration.
If you are a US Citizen and have experience with vehicle or systems level automotive design and development, please reach out.
Great benefits including a company pension, 401K match and the opportunity to build a great career at a great company.
Please email Ivy Richardson at ivy.richardson@SCNteam.com
For Industry Insight From Industry People, Follow SCN