Job Title: College Football Data Analyst Trainee- Corvallis, OR
Job Type: Opportunity for internship, with average 5-10 hours per week to coincide with a full Fall class schedule.
Do you love watching sports? Do you enjoy attending football games? Put on your cape and come join Scouting Heroes, the fastest growing Scouting Community Network in the country! Looking for quick learners, with a high attention to detail who are available to work 7-10 football games this Fall, 2021. Training begins in late-July/ early-August depending on your market coverage.
· Attend football games in your current region and surrounding areas of up to a 2-hour drive. Record and collect in-time real data on our Data Collection Tool and work closely with the game-day support team to ensure data is being recorded quickly and accurately.
· Be present. You are passionate about taking ownership and accountable for the data that you are collecting.
· Be reliable. We have a zero-tolerance policy when it comes to “no-shows”.
· Be organized. Organization and training are critical to prepare for fast-paced, high intensity situations. You are constantly wanting to improve and understand the importance of training.
· Be honest. Integrity is critical to the overall collection of sports data.
· Detail Oriented. Must be one who has a strong attention to detail and strives for perfection.
· Have fun. We are a fast paced, small team that prides itself on continually improving. We generally are looking for people that thrive in fast-paced, competitive and high stress situations.
· Provide feedback. Work closely with our Quality Control Team and Scout Manager to provide general feedback on the Data Collection Tool
· Fluent English in speaking and writing
· Regular availability on weekends and weekday evenings.
· Strong knowledge of American football, with an emphasis on college football rules and terminology.
· Strong team player that has the ability to flexibility adapt and problem solve in real-time
· Access to a computer with Zoom for regularly planned meetings and training tools.
· Strong comfort level with mobile devices