Are you interested in entrepreneurship and running a small business one day? Are you interested in learning how to build brand visibility, develop new service offerings, and attract new customers?
Second Wind Career Strategies – a small business which helps professionals get out of the job search rut, infuse energy into their search, and land their next position – is looking for a business savvy extern who is passionate about entrepreneurship and and has some prior digital and email marketing experience. If you have a working of knowledge of building and growing an online digital presence through content development and thrive in an environment where you can be creative, consider applying for an externship!
This is an externship with a flexible time commitment depending on the student’s schedule and credit requirements. Looking for a minimum of 5-10 hours per week.
- Support owner in developing and implementing a digital marketing campaign to raise brand awareness
- Draft SEO optimized blog postings
- Create lead magnet content
- Build email automations and write email marketing campaigns
- Research new business offerings
- Possible opportunity to help monitor and manage website SEO optimization
- Strong writing skills
- Positive Attitude
- Self starter
- Advanced knowledge of Mailchimp
- Advanced knowledge of online course platforms
- Advanced knowledge of Word Press
- Advanced knowledge of Canva
- Course credit
- Remote work
- Access to Second Wind Coaching, Resources, and Professional Connections (you’ll have support in looking for your next internship or post-graduation job!)
*Must be willing to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement as the extern may have access to sensitive company data