SeekOut is a fast-growing, profitable startup backed by prominent VC firms in the Pacific Northwest that closed a $65M Series-B round in March 2021. Our revenue growth and customer adoption rate are incredibly strong, and we are looking to close out this year with 3x revenue growth, year over year. This is a good opportunity to join a sub-100 employee company that is already valued at close to $500M and is widely recognized as a trusted partner and provider among our customers. The tools and experiences we build are trusted by hundreds of enterprises to enable them recruit diverse, hard-to-find, and unique talent. Our mission is to help our customers recruit, retain and grow their most important asset – their people.
We are looking for talented Software Engineer Interns to join our core engineering team. This role leverages a combination of data pipelines infrastructure, API development, and Applied ML. You will have an opportunity to be part of a passionate and diverse group – to learn, grow, and make a significant and meaningful impact to a growing product.
We celebrate the cultural values of being:
- An inclusive and diverse place where employees can bring their whole selves to work.
- A collaborative team where people come together to brainstorm and communicate ideas.
- Focused on customer success and delight.
- Committed to continual learning and growth.
As a Software Engineer Intern at SeekOut, you will learn/gain:
- Working on technical projects with the support of a manager and mentor
- How to design and develop core backend software components in C#, .NET, and Azure
- Collaborate on how to development, execute, and monitor new and existing data pipelines
- Experience applying Machine Learning and AI to improve our core matching and prediction algorithms
- Deliver robust, efficient code in an Agile environment
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of our data infrastructure
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program in Computer Science or related STEM discipline
- Familiarity with a core programming language such as Java, C++/C# or Python
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals, such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Experience with Cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS or GCP
- Experience with distributed systems
Internships are full-time (40 hours/week) for 12 consecutive weeks. Start dates between May and June 2022. In person and Remote options available.
We are a curious, caring, inclusive, open, and high-energy team that is constantly learning and growing, focused on working together to deliver out sized results while still having fun.
SeekOut condemns discrimination, racism, and racial injustice in all forms. Committed to attracting and retaining a diverse staff, SeekOut will honor your experiences, perspectives and unique identity. Together, we strive to create and maintain working and learning environments that are inclusive, equitable and welcoming. We are accelerating our efforts through our products and policies to take action and advance definitive, measurable policies and practices that eliminate racism and discrimination.