The Guest Services Attendant position is one of the most sought-after positions at Shore Lodge, if you are passionate about service and your friends say you are outgoing, kind and engaging this is the job for you. Guest Services is an active group and they love to be outdoors and genuinely take pride in creating exceptional experiences for our guests. They are supportive of each other and push each other to go the extra mile, above and beyond in Valet, Bell, Transportation, Concierge and much, much more. This is the team who creates lasting and unforgettable service experiences for our members and guests!
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Serve as a Shore Lodge / Whitetail ambassador, engaging our guests at every opportunity.
- Ensure our guest’s arrival, stay and departure service is fulfilled at a 5 Star service level; welcome guests and maintain post at the front door when not assisting guests.
- Assist guests with loading/unloading luggage/baggage, escorting to their room.
- Assist guests with orientation of Shore Lodge/Whitetail and general area.
- Maintain the general cleanliness of the Shore Lodge exterior entry, Lobby, and Bell staff area.
- Initiate preparation of Movie Theatre reservations and execute start-up and movie guest services.
- Maintain inventory and cleanliness of Theatre Concessions room.
- Maintain Resort Transportation Vehicles: cleanliness, gas levels, etc.
- Arrange and maintain luggage carts.
- Perform in room deliveries.
- Perform valet parking as requested.
- Fulfill transportation requests for guests within the immediate area.
- Assist the Front Office and resort staff as needed, this position supports every team member of the department.
- Monitor the Game Room and other Resort Amenities for cleanliness and orderliness.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Flexibility to work frequent weekend and holiday hours and varied hours of operation
- Relevant Forbes service experience preferred and/or previous Guest Service Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent Education
- Ability to multi-task while providing superior customer service is required
- Ability to communicate effectively with and receive information from guests and coworkers
- Maintenance of a clean driving record and a Valid driver’s license