Do you want to be a part of something bigger?
· Are you interested in building products from the ground up? Join our production team in manufacturing top of the line, best in the business, kilns and pottery wheels. This family-owned business is looking for individuals who enjoy working with their hands and minds in a production/assembly environment. You will work alongside others who excel at their craft.
· Bring your fabrication, metal working, or electrical skills to join an outstanding production team – we help people make great things! If you are just starting out, don’t worry, our managers will invest in your future by helping you expand and develop your skill sets. We are tremendously proud of our team and the products we make.
· Looking for flexibility? We have Full time and part time shifts available to meet your needs.
Are you looking for amazing benefits?
· We want your life and future to be comfortable – you will enjoy 100% employer sponsored health, dental, life and short term/long term disability insurance. We will even contribute toward your family members benefits as well.
· We provide a hearty match to your 401K contributions; Bonus opportunities, Paid holidays and Vacation.
· Hourly rate starts at $18.00-$20.00/hr. with rapid increases based on positive performance.
We have four primary work types to suit your needs:
· General Assembly- using small hand or power tools and operating simple machinery you will be assembling, packaging, testing and inspecting products.
· Light Metal-working- fabricating metal components for different aspects of our products which requires the operation of simple equipment for bending, cutting, painting and spot-welding.
· Electrical Control Assembly- wiring, installing electrical components and testing, you will
assemble the electronic brains of our products on an assembly bench as a part of a connected team using small hand or power tools.
· Building with Brick- enjoy a more physical environment using routine repetitive processes, while constructing our industry standard kiln bodies out of brick materials. This area requires heavier lifting, up to 50 pounds unassisted, depending upon task.
Each department plays a vital role in the completion of multiple kilns and wheels throughout the day. You can see your personal contribution at the end of each day as the final products are wheeled out and loaded into trucks for distribution.
What we need from you:
Eager to be part of a thriving, interdependent team
Willing to learn and develop your skill sets
Prepared to work in a fast paced but informal production environment
Able to work on your feet 4-8 hours/day
If this sounds like the job for you, come check us out and join our team today!