Lead Generation Intern
The Global Services lead generation team is currently seeking a collaborative and self-driven Lead Gen Intern to support our sales and pursuit teams across markets.
The individual in this role will serve as support to Slalom’s sales and services team, building relationships and driving activity across assigned regions. Successful candidates must thrive in a people-based corporate culture, be a self-starter, and be passionate working closely with many different roles within Slalom.
This role is a 12-24-week internship at $17.00 an hour (15-20 hours per week) starting in January 2022.
What You’ll Do
- Partners with sales, account & practice leaders to drive net new meetings & sales
- Conducts research on Slalom, our clients, industry trends, and use insights to identify target buyers and build prospecting list
- Learn how to overcome common objections from prospects
- Drives demand for Lead Gen in their markets
- Build strong relationships with markets in assigned region
What You’ll Bring
- 0-1 years of sales experience (graduating seniors only)
- Passionate about people and interested in a career within sales
- Organized and methodical; strong prioritization and self-motivated
- Excellent collaboration, relationship and team-building skills across internal teams, including virtual teams
- Advanced MS Office software skills; Salesforce experience a plus
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 39 markets around the world, Slalom’s teams have autonomy to move fast and do what’s right. They are backed by regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world’s top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 8,000 employees. Slalom has been named one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For five years running and is regularly recognized by employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Slalom is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.