Our focus is to advance our support content experience and to provide a unique and beneficial learning experience. To help accelerate Sleep Numbers efforts in service digitization, the intern will work with cross functional teams in Services, Product, and Marketing to build interactive support content for customers and team members. Join our Digital Engagement Services team for a 12-week internship innovating our existing content into highly interactive digital content that enhances, improves and streamlines our product support self-service experience.
- Transform existing troubleshooting into guided interactive digital content.
- Partner with the UX Design team to execute usability studies with stakeholders to refine experience to delivery highest value output.
- Follow existing content development best practices and standards for quality and consistency.
- Audit existing content and identify continuous improvement opportunities. Execute any “Quick Wins” identified along the way.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Experience with industry standard design and animation tools (i.e. Sketch, Figma, After Effects)
- Strong human centered design approach and methodology
- Self-starter/action oriented
- Ability to balance high-quality standards with schedule pressures and the ability to work both independently and within a team
- High level of integrity, professional attitude, reliable and dependable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to understand the big picture as well as pay attention to detail
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Experience, Education & Certifications:
- Undergraduate or graduate student with/or pursuing majors related to Digital Media Design, Graphic Design or related field
- Knowledge of content management design systems. Experience with Sharepoint a plus
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization
- Willingness to work in a team environment
- Handle multiple activities simultaneously and ensure accurate and timely completion of tasks
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office Tools: Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Additional Program Details:
- Competitive compensation
- Full intern summer events program highlighting our field, stores, and corporate experiences.
- Campus Ambassador opportunities
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.