At Sleep Number we are improving lives every day by helping people sleep better every night. Learn more about a company that’s championing a health and wellness revolution with quality sleep at its core. Join our team for a 12-week summer internship experience working with the Human Resources Talent Management team where you will work on various talent processes that will support our culture and help develop our leaders and team members.
Working within the Talent Management team to assist with talent processes:
· Team Member Touchpoints – help create tools and resources that facilitate leaders and team members having more impactful and efficient interactions
· Talent Planning – pull and analyze data to simplify and enhance capability; prepare insights and recommendations
· Performance Management – help develop and manage a project plan for work that will span this 6-month long planning and innovation window
· Action Oriented: takes on new opportunities and challenges with a sense of urgency, energy and enthusiasm
· Collaborates: builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others
· Analytical skills: Strong information gathering, organizing, and analyzing skills to better understand insights and trends
· Technology skills: Ability to learn and use programs like Office 365 and Workday a human capital management system.
· Demonstrate excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
· Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively and efficiently
· Excellent organizational skills to provide efficient and timely follow up to deadlines
Experience, Education & Certifications:
· Junior or Senior currently enrolled in an accredited University, working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business or other related degree
Additional Program Details
· Competitive compensation
· Full summer intern events program highlighting our field, stores, and corporate experiences
· Campus Ambassador opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring, and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.