At Sleep Number we are improving lives every day by helping people sleep better every night. Learn more about a company that’s championing a health and wellness revolution with quality sleep at its core. Join our Internal Audit Team for a 12-week internship experience!
- Assist in the completion of IT audits including planning, fieldwork and reporting phase
- Conduct audits of information technology general computing controls and provide value added feedback
- Assist with gathering and assessing audit evidence and documentation for assigned audits including completion of audit procedures, developing conclusions, writing the audit report
- Assist with other audit work as time allows
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrates integrity and values
- Looks for how and why of events; searches for meaning that makes a positive difference
- Ability to work independently and/or within a team environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Conscientious team player who drives for results
- Deals comfortably with new concepts and complex issues
- Practices attentive and active learning
- Understanding of multiple technology domains including software development, Windows, Oracle eBS, database management, networking, and UNIX (preferred)
- Understanding of information security standards, best practices for securing computer systems, and applicable laws and regulations (preferred)
Experience, Education & Certifications:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in Management Information Systems, Accounting Information Systems, Computer Science, or Accounting
- Two years of completed coursework by May 2022
Additional Program Details:
- Competitive compensation
- Full intern summer events program highlighting our field, stores, and corporate experiences.
- Campus Ambassador opportunities
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.