At Sleep Number we are improving lives every day by helping people sleep better every night. Learn more about a company that’s championing a health and wellness revolution with quality sleep at its core. Join our Internal Audit Team for a 12-week internship experience!
- Assist in the completion of audits including planning, fieldwork, and reporting phases
- Assist with gathering and assessing audit evidence and documentation for assigned audits including completion of audit procedures, developing conclusions, writing the audit report
- Assist with other audit work as time allows
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong analytical skills
- Demonstrates integrity and values
- Looks for how and why of events; searches for meaning that makes a positive difference
- Ability to work independently and/or within a team environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Conscientious team player who drives for results
- Deals comfortably with new concepts and complex issues
- Practices attentive and active learning
Experience, Education & Certifications:
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in accounting
- Requirement of 3.0 or higher GPA.
- Two years of completed coursework by May 2022
Additional Program Details:
- Competitive compensation
- Full intern summer events program highlighting our field, stores, and corporate experiences.
- Campus Ambassador opportunities
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people and prohibit discrimination based on race, color, marital status, religion, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.