Are you looking for an opportunity with a great career path in an exciting and fast-moving industry? Are you motivated, team oriented with good attention to detail and administrative skills? Do you have good people and communication skills? Interested in a career in Telecommunications or Project Management?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions then we are looking for you! We are looking for Real Estate Specialists to join our team, but this is not your traditional Real Estate job. We are talking about real estate as it pertains to identifying where to place new cell sites for the major telecommunications providers. This position is a GREAT way to learn about the telecommunications industry and grow your project management career!
Our expert team of Project Managers and Site Acquisition Mangers will train the right person to perform the following:
· Drive search rings to identify and qualify the best available properties for antenna installation.
· Obtain consent for site construction from property owner.
· Request and/or review Title Reports for approved site candidates.
· Complete and submit permit and zoning applications.
· Coordinate with various personnel to ensure sites meet engineering and construction requirements.
· Assemble and submit Site Candidate Identification Package (SCIP) for client approval.
· Assist with modifications on approved site as needed.
· Negotiate lease agreements between landlord and client.
· Coordinate handoffs with contractors and construction team.
· Ensure sites are compliant with all regulatory standards and requirements.
· Act as a liaison between the client and internal leadership in order to clearly communicate the status of a project to all parties.
· Provide project reports on an annual, quarterly, weekly, and daily basis.
· Ensure the implementation of policies and best practices.
· Contribute to the organization’s body of knowledge on process design, modeling, execution, monitoring and optimization.
· Exemplify the culture of Smartlink and upholds company standards.
· Ability to balance and organize multiple priorities simultaneously.
· Outstanding negotiation skills.
· Ability to think critically and make informed decisions.
· Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Access, Outlook).
· Excel in self‐directed environment.
· Attention to detail and accuracy.
· Clear and professional verbal and written communication skills.
· An ideal candidate has an interest in zoning laws and ordinances regulating leasing and construction, negotiations, leasing, or legal documents.
· A Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.