Description: Come join a dynamic, fast-growing team that’s making waves in the natural deodorant industry. As an assistant manufacturer, you’ll work within a collaborative team to mix, melt, and pour batches of deodorant in various formulas and sizes. You’ll also work to prepare and weigh ingredients in advance of manufacturing work. No experience working in this industry is needed, but you do need to be willing to learn new skills and hit our quality standards on a consistent basis.
Scope/Hours: Part Time hourly wage position during hours of operation (7:30am – 4pm)
- Assists in the manufacturing our products according to our standards and procedures (SmartyPits will train for all of this). This includes ingredient preparation, mixing, weighing, melting, and pouring.
- Accuracy in all tasks
- Assists in recording batch records for each task completed
- Other related tasks, as assigned.
- Ability to accurately use a scale (training will be provided)
- Ability to perform basic math skills
- Good communication is a non-negotiable
- Willingness to learn, take feedback, and improve
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Desire and ability to work with a positive, driven and supportive team culture. We work hard, and we support each other even harder.
- Ability to lift containers up to 50 lbs.
- Willingness to wear hairnets, gloves, and closed toed shoes according to FDA requirements.
- Ability to work part-time shifts between 7:30am – 4pm, Monday – Friday.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.00 – $19.00 per hour
- part time shifts between 7:30am – 4pm
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bend, OR 97702: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)