Description: Come join a dynamic, fast-growing team that’s making waves in the natural deodorant industry. As an assistant in post production, you’ll work within a collaborative team to make sure the deodorant we manufacture meets your quality standards. You’ll apply caps and labels, assist in utilizing our label machine, and pack deodorant in preparation for shipment. No experience working in this industry is needed, but you do need to be willing to learn new skills and hit our quality standards on a consistent basis.
Scope/Hours: Part time hourly wage position during hours of operation (7:30am – 4pm).
- Helps finish manufactured products by assessing cosmetic defects and correcting as needed
- Caps, lots, labels and packs finished product in case packs
- Records work in online and written logs
- Ability to assess quality standards for our product
- Ability to accurately use a scale (training will be provided)
- Ability to perform basic math skills
- Good communication is a non-negotiable
- Willingness to learn, take feedback, and improve
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Desire and ability to work with a positive, driven and supportive team culture. We work hard, and we support each other even harder.
- Ability to lift containers up to 50 lbs.
- Willingness to wear hairnets, gloves, and closed toed shoes according to FDA requirements.
- Ability to work shifts between 7:30am – 4pm, Monday – Friday.