We need a graphic designer with part-time to full-time availability who is familiar with PowerPoint and excellent with Illustrator to create animated presentations for our clients’ training courses.
You need to be able to take complex ideas related to topics as diverse as healthcare, engineering and finance, then represent them as elegant, informative icons and infographics, leveraging animation as appropriate.
Our clients include globally recognized businesses and nonprofits. You will have the opportunity to work with great brands from around the world, and need to adapt your style according to each client’s branding.
If you have portfolio pieces featuring layout / design / animation work (photos, logos, presentations), fluent English language skills and access to a Windows PC, we should talk.
DESIRED SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
* Solid graphic design, layout skills
* Knowledge of current design trends
* Ability to adapt style to each client’s brand
* Ability to create attractive, informative infographics and charts
* Available regularly during customary North American business hours (will consider candidates based in Europe or South America)
* Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
* Freehand illustration
* Video editing and audio skills (Adobe Premiere, Camtasia)
* Motion graphics (After Effects)
* Website design (HTML, light CSS) less
Applicants will be asked to take a 2 hour skills test.
Applicants who do not answer the questions will be disqualified.