SonoBello is seeking a Full Time LPN for our Woburn location. This role works through the full patient experience; pre-procedure, intra-procedure, post-procedure and includes work in the surgery suite.
Who We Are:
In just over a decade, Sono Bello has grown into an industry leader in cosmetic surgery, specializing in laser assisted liposuction. We have performed over 150,000 procedures and today have 60 locations and more than 120 board certified surgeons across the country. Our cutting edge technology, specialization and experience allow us to deliver life changing results as well as an amazing patient experience. As a leader in our industry we are seeking high caliber talent to join our team and help build Sono Bello into the household name for body transformation and help push our success to the next level.
We offer competitive pay, a full suite of benefits and a challenging and rewarding work environment.
Sono Bello is a fast-paced small surgery center and we provide our team members advantages that most other medical facilities don’t:
* No work on Holidays or late night shifts to encourage a work/life balance
* Work in ‘happy medicine’; treating patients who are excited about improving their lives
* An opportunity to work in the growing fast paced world of aesthetics
* Competitive pay and benefits
- Responsible for the timely retrieval of individual records upon request
- Monitors the collection, processing, maintenance, storage, and appropriate access to and usage of patient and clinical records
- Assists as required with pre-operative and post-operative visits
- Provides assistance to RN with opening and closing duties
- Prepares instruments, equipment and operating room
- Charting; prepares surgery notes and progress notes
- LPN/LVN to provide support for physician during procedure as necessary
- Cleans and sterilizes operating room and instruments
- Explains treatment procedures, medications and physician’s instructions to patients and caregiver(s)
- Schedule follow-up appointments
- Maintain appropriate medical supply
- Must be a graduate of an accredited program for LVN/LPN
- Current state LPN/LVN license
- ACLS certified
- Sound clinical judgment regarding wound assessment including s/s of infection, bleeding, proper healing, etc. is essential
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
- Ability to write reports and correspondence
- Ability to problem solve and clarify necessary steps of logic and reasoning in a professional manner
- Must be familiar with MS Office, including Excel
- Ability to work some Saturdays
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a LPN/LVN with Sono Bello. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This role requires using the telephone, computer and other related instruments or devices while communicating with patients, caregivers, physicians and staff
- Specific vision and hearing abilities required by this job include both vision and hearing acuity
- Standing and walking for periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Pay Based on Experience
- Benefits Package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, paid vacation, paid Holidays and 401K
SonoBello is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.