Soofa is the neighborhood news feed that connects a community with screens everyone can see and anyone can use.
We are looking for a fall Marketing Intern to drive new business through demand generation and content marketing campaigns
Remote applicants (U.S.-based only) welcome. The ideal candidate is available 20 hours/week from September through December. This is a paid internship.
Candidates from historically underrepresented communities are especially encouraged to apply.
Soofa is for people with a shared stake in a special place. Join the movement!
- Assist with compilation of lead lists for demand generation marketing efforts
- Help track direct mail marketing campaigns
- Help track impact of marketing materials
- Assist with marketing attribution projects
- Assist with development of blog content and design in Squarespace
- Track organic & blog traffic on the site
- Assist with research and development of client case studies
- Assist with development of content for Lunch & Learns (in person and remote)
- Current student pursuing a degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Ability to effectively translate general direction into compelling communications
- Experience writing blog posts and email copy
- Knowledge of social media best practices
- Able to manage projects and timelines well
- Creativity is a plus, but we are primarily looking for someone who is analytical and able to stick to deadlines
- Can work independently with little direction (you are the type of person who works on many projects outside of your classwork)
- Drive for continuous improvement
- Creative problem solver with an eye for design
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with a diverse team
Bonus Points For
- Experience with Hubspot or other marketing automation software
- Demand generation experience
Perks of Working with Soofa
- Flexible PTO
- Best of both worlds: Our Cambridge, MA HQ is safe and compliant, but 100% remote is okay too!
- Virtual team events at least 2X/week
- The opportunity to forge your own path and grow in any direction that’s exciting for you
- You’ll work with a well-connected team of Harvard and MIT grads
- Company culture focused on talent development and caring personally