The front desk coordinator is often the first impression of Source Health Center. It is vital that this position always remain calm, confident and professional. This position supports the OM and Physicians in daily operations by performing various clerical administrative and office functions. The front desk coordinator acts as a liaison between the office manager, physicians, outside medical professionals, existing patients, and the general public.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities for Front Desk Coordinator
1. Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
2. Skilled in using computer software with emphasis on basic word processing for data entry
3. Knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) required
4. Knowledge of ChiroTouch or other similar EHR systems
5. Able to operate various office equipment such as copier, document shredder, label maker and fax.
6. Knowledge of Chiropractic procedures and terminology required
7. Able to maintain confidentiality and professionalism even in difficult situations
8. Able to communicate with staff, physicians, and the public in a courteous and professional manner
9. Able to work independently and process assigned duties in an efficient and organized manner
10. Able to identify, research and resolve problems or discrepancies
11. Able to be flexible and work extra hours and put forth extra effort when needed
12. Must have a strong attention to detail
13. Must be able to effectively work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment
14. Must have strong decision-making skills, verbal and written communications skills
15. Must have great interpersonal skills and be able to deal with many different personalities
Monday – Friday: times TBD together. 16-18 hours/week initially for front desk coordinator.
Monday weekly meetings at 12:30 pm.
When scheduled to close the office, hours worked may vary slightly.