- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of all aspects AWS Database Engines (RDS, DynamoDB) and/or Azure Database Engines (Managed Instances, Data Warehouse) including administration
- Help to administrate and integrate with Microsoft SQL Server so minimum MSFT SQL DBA skill is required
- Implement/Maintain Automated Processes using TSQL/PowerShell/Python/Terraform scripts.
- Deploy, configure, monitor and maintain databases in the production, development, and quality assurance environments.
- Process database change requests, including the creation and modification of databases, tables, views, stored procedures, triggers, jobs, etc. in accordance with change control policies.
- Work outside of normal business hours as required for completing projects, working on deployments and resolving system outages.
- Responsible for level 2 systems management and exercises project-level control over initiatives.
- To be placed on on-call rotation for a week every 3 months and respond to system alert
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science/information systems, engineering or related field; or a corresponding number of years’ experience in technical operations or software engineering
- 1+ years’ experience with Linux Server platform
- 1+ years of experience solving data engineering problems using technologies such as Spark, Solr.
- 1+ years of experience with NoSQL data platforms like Spark, Solr, MongoDB, Document DB, DynamoDB, Cosmos DB,
- Experience with Data Warehouse technologies such as AWS Redshift, Snowflake, Azure Data Warehouse