- We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic copywriter to support the ever-growing copy needs of the Marketing Team for Spigen.
- Be the primary source of all written content in Spigen’s email and official product descriptions on all platforms
- Collaborate with other teams such as Sales Operations and Production to create cohesive messaging
- Establish best practices and style guidelines for email and marketing copy
- Create final written copy decks for assigned projects and route them appropriately
- Stay current with new creative trends in brand storytelling and share them with the creative team
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to think and write creatively with the reader audience in mind
- Proficient in Google Suite and quick-learning of task management platforms
- Strong knowledge of English grammar and usage, and solid proofreading skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong critical and analytical thinking skills
- Excellent time management and deadline delivery
- Acute attention to detail and customer orientation
- BA in English, Literature, Journalism, or experience in the advertising industry
- A minimum of 1-year of writing, editorial, content marketing, or journalism experience
- New employees to Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- 9 AM – 3 PM
- Monday – Friday
- Paid Sick Leave, Employee Discounts, Free lunch, etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.