- This position is required to examine inbound shipment’s commercial invoice, bill of lading, and tracking details and to manage import/export shipments’ information. In addition, this position requires to interact with customs brokerages and government personnel to provide specific instructions for customs and submit a revised commercial invoice and any changed information.
- Cooperation with CBP/CBSA for audit and trade compliance verification and coordination of the C-TPAT program is one of the important roles in this job.
- Oversee picking zone operation by managing employees and planning out under specific circumstances.
- Stock replenishment and transfer request, monitoring picking zone status daily
- Identify and control out of stock (OOS) and late shipment
- Operate B2C process using ERP (SAP) and shipstation
- Analyze B2C order by a merchant channel and trouble shoot an order fulfillment issue
- Maintain and contact carrier service
- Communicate with Customer service team
- 8 AM to 5 PM
- Proficient in G Suite
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint
- Demonstrated organizing/typing/filing skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Bilingual in Korean and English
- Entry-level – No experience necessary
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- U.S. work authorization required.
- New employees to Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K, Free lunch etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a potential candidate.