- Do you love working with kids, both in and out of a classroom setting?
- Are you organized, energetic and get excited by the prospect of coaching your own group of students?
- Do you believe in the impact that Social and Emotional Learning programs and physical activity can have on a student’s overall well-being?
- Do you want to play a major role in helping to bring students back to school and readjust to in-person learning and being on campus? If so, we are looking for great people like you.
Sports For Learning. A unique program that helps youth with building social emotional learning skills that help them navigate life’s challenges. School districts, principals and teachers rave about us. We have been impactful and helped students want to go to school every day as well as seen improvements in behavior and learning skills.
When you work for us, we help you help them. We work with local Elementary and Middle School students and give their students the opportunity to participate in fun, physically active games and sports as a way to engage them in our ever-important social and emotional learning skills program.
We provide a proven curriculum and playbook for you to hep students learn and grow by supporting and leading students on the field through active engagement.
In this position you will work as a Coach within the schools we partner with. You will be responsible for managing groups of students in grades TK-6, where you teach students Social and Emotional Learning skills through fun physical activities and games. Some tasks include (but are not limited to) are:
- Running sports activities for learning social distancing games and physically active programming
- Assisting with classroom assignments
- Interacting and cohesively working with local school staff
- Following all COVID-19 protocols and cleaning procedures
The pay for this role is $16.50/hr and is considered temporary part time.
If interested in this role, please apply using this link: https://sportsforlearning.com/become-a-coach/