Expand your culinary horizon and join the Squaw Alpine culinary team! We are seeking cooks of all experience levels to work at our on-mountain and base area restaurants. Responsible for daily preparation of a variety food items.
Benefits & Perks:
– FREE ski pass to Squaw Alpine & free skiing at all 14 Alterra Mtn Company Resorts!
– FREE group ski/snowboard lessons
– FREE basic equipment rentals
– FREE lift tickets
– 30% retail discount
– 25-50% F&B discount
– 50% discount on private lessons
– Discounted yoga classes
– Discount lift tickets to other ski resorts & 50% off mountain collective resorts
– Ski team discounts
– Hotel & lodging discounts
– Experticity Membership – discounts on dozens of brands
– Community discounts
– And more!
Essential Job Responsibilities/Duties/Tasks for all Cook positions include the following; other duties may be assigned:
1. Wash, clean, chop, dice, grate, slice a variety of meat, poultry vegetables and other food items and store under proper food handling procedures.
2. Prepare ready-to-eat products and items for easy preparation during service.
3. Refer to Daily Prep List at the start of each shift for assigned duties.
4. Understand and comply consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures
5. Maintain a clean and sanitary work station including tables, shelves, walls, grills, fryers sauté burners and refrigeration equipment
6. Inform Kitchen Manager of product shortages, equipment of food quality problems.
7. Attend all safety meetings
8. Assist kitchen stewarding staff as needed.