Benefits & Perks:
– FREE ski pass to Squaw Alpine & free skiing at all Alterra Mtn Company Resorts!
– FREE group ski/snowboard lessons
– FREE basic equipment rentals
– FREE lift tickets
– FREE access to tube park and ice skating rink
– FREE bus passes
– 30% retail discount
– 25-50% F&B discount
– Discounted yoga classes
– Discount lift tickets to other ski resorts & 50% off mountain collective resorts
– Ski team discounts
– Hotel & lodging discounts
– Experticity Membership – discounts on dozens of brands
– Community discounts
– And more!
Job Summary: Welcomes guests to the resort and provide assistance with all aspects of lodging accommodations. Meets the needs of guests staying at The Village.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Applicants must be 18 years of age.
Essential Job Responsibilities/Duties/Tasks include the following; other duties may be assigned:
1. Greet each guest who enters the Lodging Reception Center, answer phone calls, answer all questions with accurate responses.
2. Book reservations, respond to emails and electronic reservations, check in new guests, check out guests, and provide any necessary services to ensure a customer’s satisfaction.
3. Review lodging transactions daily to ensure that accurate and timely revenues and expenses are recorded.
4. Responsible for setting up all aspects of the Front Desk for Night Auditors. Pass along all important issues to other front desk employees during shift changes.
5. Aid guests with questions that involve calling businesses, i.e. taxi, theater, airlines, car rentals.
6. Use computer system to perform all check-in and check-out functions
7. Participates in the sales culture of the front desk by booking walk-ins, upselling reservations, and taking advantage of any promotional products offered at the front desk.
8. Accountable for monies recieved at Front Desk and responsible for turning in all monies to accounting.
9. Use computer systems to prepare and send backup to credit card company.
10. Run all necessary reports and programs to ensure a successful end of day.
11. Maintain a guest friendly atmosphere with music and a neat work environment
12. Utilize checklists to ensure that all job functions are completed
13. Follow procedures and coordinates efforts with Security during any emergency (Power outage, fire, etc.)
14. Maintain a neat and professional appearance; must wear proper uniform while on duty.
15. Assist new employees in learning job functions.
Competencies and Job Requirements:
1. Good computer skills, proficient in Microsoft word and excel
2. Able to work with little or no supervision
3. Able to maintain the highest levels of professionalism and work well under stressful situations.
4. Effective communication skills, oral & written
5. Strong sense of customer service & safety awareness
6. Able to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
7. Have a neat & clean appearance in compliance with the company grooming standards
8. Punctual, able to report at scheduled start time
9. Work well as part of a team.