General Purpose: This individual will provide call center support to the Transformative Change practice within Stout’s Disputes, Compliance and Investigations group.
Hours: This is an hourly position, open to both full-time and part-time hours (minimum 20 hours). All overtime must be pre-approved by the Manager.
Location: Work location is flexible if approved by the company except that position may not be performed remotely from Colorado.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct incoming and outbound telephone calls regarding service questions and general customer concerns
- Review data reports and communication tools to aid in the response to customer questions or concerns
- Record written summary of transpired communications into a customer service software
- Respond efficiently and accurately to calls, explaining possible solutions to ensure the caller and client feels supported and valued
- Monitor progress of work being performed based on customer service request to ensure the appropriate action steps are being followed and follow-up, as needed
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism and empathy with customers and working to establish a positive rapport with all callers
- Perform clerical support functions within a customer service software system such as data field population, logging email interactions, and saving supporting documentation provided by a client
- Work with management team to stay updated on client matters and be informed of any changes within the engagement
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to understand complex situations to effectively handle escalated customer needs
- Strong attention to detail and written communication skills
- Organizational skills necessary
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- Analytical skills and the ability to read and interpret data
- High level of confidentiality required
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks necessary
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Ability to work in a high-volume and high-pressure environment
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Excellent customer service software system experience, including ZenDesk
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Preferred bi-lingual capabilities including Spanish, Chinese, etc.
- Preferred understanding of public housing development corporations and its low-income or middle-income resident populations
- 1 or more years of previous call center experience or customer service experience necessary
- Preferred knowledge of residential property management operation