About Stryve Biltong
Biltong is a process for preserving meat that originated centuries ago in South Africa. Stryve Biltong is 100% beef with no sugar, MSG, gluten, nitrates or preservatives. All natural. All flavorful. Always air dried to lock in flavor and nutrients. And – biltong has more protein in every bite than jerky.
The Team behind Stryve are hardworking individuals that want to help deliver a healthy amazing product that will change the snacking game. If you’re driven and ready to win and be rewarded for hard work, this is the place for you.
Stryve Foods Brand Ambassador Job Description
- Can work in a high energy, fast pace environment
- Devote time to in store and out of store demos/selling opportunities
- Work closely with the Field Team Lead and Regional Sales Manager to provide creative and strategic input in local and national program planning; including branding, sales initiatives, and community building.
- Nurture new and existing retail accounts to create overall brand presence at store level
- Develop effective and breakthrough field marketing initiatives that help create and increase brand affinity along all channels (customers, in store staff and event attendees) and help drive sales back to retail
- Complete recaps of market execution
- Embrace, understand and implement Stryve brand strategy. Every day.
- Maintains accuracy of product inventory and tracking
- Valid Driver’s License, clean driving record and reliable automobile
- Familiarity with MS office
- Must have a smart phone with ability to take/upload/identify photos
- Strong networking and relationship building skills; energetic, motivated, outgoing, competitive and embraces the brand
- Ability to take direction well and contribute insights and knowledge gained in the field
- Creative, innovative, self-starter
- Multi-tasker who creatively and effectively solves problems
- High attention to detail
- Must be able to engage a crowd with your wit and charm.
- Must be available to work nights and weekends as needed – Required that BA’s are available for a minimum of 20hrs/wk.
- $25/hr plus bonus