Do you love story telling? Are you interested in interning at a start up? Then this is the internship for you!
SureSale is looking for a talented intern to help with content marketing. This is remote.
What you will do:
- Write at least two blog posts per week
- Create social media posts at least three times per week
- Curate the content calendar for blogs and social media
- Optimize content and keywords across the website, social, Google My Business, etc.
- Track and report on performance social media and blogs
- Copywriting for blogs, website, social media, marketing collateral, and digital advertising
What you will need:
- Previous copywriting experience
- Previous experience with social media posting and scheduling platforms (ie. Canva, Sprout, HootSuite, etc)
- Experience with WordPress, SEO, Google Analytics, Canva and Facebook Business Manager preferred, not required
- Computer and internet access
- A passion to learn more about content marketing
- A go-getter attitude!
This is an unpaid internship offering students the opportunity to gain real-world experience and add to their writing portfolios. Students must be eligible to earn college credit for completion of the internship.
We’re a fast-paced, venture-backed start up whose goal is to help alleviate the frustration of buying a used car, by making vehicle quality data more easily available to car buyers. To do this, we’ve developed the automotive industry’s first-of-its-kind vehicle inspection app, that allows technicians to digitally inspect a car while the proprietary platform simultaneously analyzes thousands of vehicle data points. Once the inspection is complete, our platform generates a digital vehicle report that includes current condition and history information, making it the most comprehensive vehicle report available to car buyers today.
Why is knowing vehicle quality important? Most car buyers rely solely on vehicle history reports, but those are just that – ancient history. Combining history and inspection data allows consumers to understand the actual condition of the car today including wear and tear, mechanical and safety operations, available warranties, title status, and much more. That’s why having a SureSale vehicle quality report is a critical part of the used car buying experience.