Want to pursue your passion with Dogs? Swifto could be the dream company for you!
Swifto is an innovative dog walking startup with expertise in servicing 21st century New Yorkers and their pooches. Our vision is simple: We want to provide the best dog care possible by cultivating a warm and trusting relationship between walker, dog, and dog owner. Our app provides a simple method of verification and convenience for both owners and walkers. Swifto is growing larger by the minute and we need motivated, reliable dog walkers to join our team! Think you might be a good fit? Read on!
- A strong love of and respect for dogs
- Have experience working with dogs
- Have personally owned a dog
- Be comfortable working outside in all weather
- Be prepared to accommodate at least 15 dog walks a week
- Be willing and able to establish a recurring weekly schedule
- Be able to make at least a six months commitment to working for Swifto
- Have a smartphone (iPhone or Android) to utilize Swifto’s state of the art walk-tracking app
Bonus points for applications who:
- Have experience as or are training to be veterinarians/vet techs/dog trainers/etc.
- Know pet CPR
- Have experience working with aggressive or otherwise difficult dogs in a professional capacity
- Have volunteered in animal shelters
- Are available during our peak hours: Mon-Fri, 11AM-3PM
- You’ll only walk dogs from a single household at one time, so no need to worry about pack walks
- You can create your own regular schedule to fit your needs
- All the coffee you can drink when you stop by the office (and beer after hours)
So if you want to work with an exceptional team for the largest dog walking company around, join Swifto!
Please apply through our website at https://swifto.com/dog-walker-application/apply
(Applications will only be considered if applied through our website)