Direct Technology looking for a Bookkeeper to help our Financial Accountant manage our various financial dealings. The Bookkeeper’s responsibilities largely revolve around operations in QuickBooks which include maintaining and managing AR/AP, filing, data entry of bills, credit card receipts, and monthly statements.
To be qualified for this role, you should have an associate degree in bookkeeping or relevant work experience, and available to be in office once or twice a week.
Essential Functions include, but are not limited to:
· Manage Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables
· Data entry (bills, credit card receipts, etc.)
· Follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed
· Track and reconcile bank and credit card statements
· Oversee ledger reconciliation
· Review and process reimbursements
· Maintain and improve office filing system, keep records of invoices and tax payments
· Protect operations by keeping financial information and plans confidential.
· The ability to work with various personalities and office personnel to maintain a positive company culture while achieving overall companywide goals.
The position is a full-time role, with the ability to come into the office once or twice a week to process bills and deposits. We understand life is a bit crazy right now and are happy to work with flexible schedules as best as possible, to fit both the employee and business needs.
This position offers an individual office space area. Work attire is a tidy business casual.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to take initiative and prioritize tasks; good-time management, problem-prevention, and problem-solving skills.
· A good understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
· MS Excel knowledge and understanding.
· Strong attention to details
· Knowledge of bookkeeping and financial procedures
· Experience with QuickBooks
· Ability to work independently while keeping focused on completing daily, weekly and monthly goals.
· Integrity, with an ability to handle confidential information
· Excellent math skills with an attention to detail
· Time-management abilities
· Ability to work with co-workers and members professionally and tactfully.
· Possess a work ethic that includes neatness, punctuality, and accuracy.
· Exhibit a professional, businesslike appearance and demeanor.
· Proven work experience in bookkeeping or similar role
· Associates in bookkeeping or similar focus
· Good positive attitude
· Able to work well with others
· Requires the availability to work in office.
· Has a fun personality that can fit into our laid back/ family style company culture.