Tavour is a fast growing craft beer marketplace company based in Seattle, WA. We’re seeking a creative, enthusiastic individual to execute all photo and video content for a range of digital platforms. Must be comfortable working under a tight timeline with attention to detail. Hours are approximately 12:00pm-6:00pm M-F to start.
$20/hr base salary for essential tasks + tiered bonus structure for delivering high impact content. Performance review after 90 days with potential for full-time salaried position.
As our in-house photographer, you will curate approximately 20 beer product photos daily. You will be responsible for picking up each day’s beer shipment from a warehouse in Tukwila, photographing, and editing product photos in our downtown Seattle office. This fast-paced, deadline driven role also includes cataloging product specifications, providing in-depth tasting notes, and supplementary support, as needed.
You will lead the team in creating compelling videos for a variety of projects. This includes styling, set design, shooting, and owning the editing process by facilitating creative reviews and revisions. Generous bonus compensation will be awarded for exceptional results for social media content: videos that generate 5x lift in average conversions = $250 bonus; 10x lift = $500.
– 1+ year studio product photography and videography experience, preferably in a high volume commercial environment
– Advanced working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
– Demonstrated styling, lighting, and shooting skills
– Exceptional organizational and project management skills
– Strong communication skills
– Willing to incorporate feedback from team members in a group or one-on-one setting
– Meticulous attention to detail
– Able to work independently with minimal supervision
– Adaptable to change and resourceful in dealing with obstacles that may arise
– Excels under strict deadlines
– High degree of ownership on all projects
– Exhibits knowledge and curiosity around Tavour and the craft beer industry
– Willing to take on additional responsibilities
– Vehicle and valid driver’s license
– Paid parking pass and mileage reimbursement up to 20 miles/day
– Fitness stipend
– Comprehensive health, vision, and dental benefits
– 401k plan with matching eligibility after 6 months
– Long term disability insurance
– Beautiful downtown Seattle office
– Lots of free craft beer to taste
– Weekends off