SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
Who We’re Looking For:
As an Summer Intern, you will be working closely with T&L leaders to develop skills and competencies to be successful in your prospective industry. You will gain valuable experience in any of the following areas: operations, marketing, administration, guest services, problem solving, planning and implementation of innovative projects, and client relationship skills. This internship involves hands-on experiences which will provide opportunities for your personal success and development.
As a Social Media Intern, you will:
• Help with social media efforts including scheduling and maintaining our content calendar, content creation, branding, housekeeping, project management, and more.
• Contribute to and support PR output efforts with research, deadline tracking, and content writing
• Support reporting results and creatively approach new reporting standards
• Help grow our business through creative thinking and optimization of ongoing efforts
As a Social Media Intern, you will have:
• Passionate, driven, and ready to take on any challenge
• Social media fluent and tech savvy
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to think creatively and produce superb work under multiple deadlines
• Masterfully prioritize and manage time tasks
• An interest in gaining hands-on social media experience
Current full time undergraduate or graduate student in a like-minded program aligned to the area of this internship.
Disclaimer: Due to the amount of resumes received, you will only be contacted by a member of our staff if you are selected. If selected, you can expect to hear from us within 30 days of receiving your application. Thanks so much for your interest!!