Would you like to work in a fast-paced environment for a Fortune 100 company? Interested in targeting different specific accounts and watching them grow? Tech Data Sales is looking for talented individuals who have the ability to sell for our Associate Sales Representative role! In the Associate Sales Representative role you will work with customers to meet their needs while attaining assigned corporate goals and supporting company directives. This role is rewarding because you get to drive revenue and ensure your own profitability!
- Manages inbound/outbound sales calls and emails in order to quote prices and place orders for product and services to ensure daily and quarterly sales goals are met.
- Enters orders and tracks order status.
- Understands the ownership of the customer satisfaction experience as vital to territory and corporate success.
- Manages the resolution of routine, non-complex issues under some directions or guidance.
- Answers customer questions on pricing, availability of products, and any shipping or service issues related to placed orders.
- Displays an understanding of the importance of the customer experience from relationship development to issue resolution.
- Attends Tech Data and vendor partner trainings as assigned.
- Willing to engage in Tech Data vendor and customer engagement activities that are outside of the pre-defined work hours as part of the total account ownership concept.
- Represents Tech Data professionally in daily interface with business partners/customers.
- Meets attendance and punctuality standards.
- Additional duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
- Experience with multi-tasking and prioritization in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with the delivery of effective messaging through written and verbal communications.
- Manage price negotiations and understand a profit culture.
- Build solid, effective working relationships with others.
- Constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Respond to incoming calls and greet our partners in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Adjust readily to change and adapt as needed
- Able to be immobile for long extended periods.
- Able to use relevant computer system applications (which may include spreadsheets, word processors, databases, etc) at a basic level.
- Maintain a positive attitude in the face of criticism, rejection, or failure.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
- Possess basic clerical and data entry skills.
- Occasional non-standard hours or overtime as business requires Professional office environment
Required Experience and Education (Years & Type):
- 2 year degree or HS diploma/GED plus 1 years relevant experience.
- Current affiliation within a sales organization/class preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree within a business or IT discipline preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
When you help us and join our team you’ll get:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Accrued Vacation – Including New Hire Vacation!
- 401(k) Plan and Employer Match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- AND MUCH MORE!