Technical Consulting & Research, Inc. (TCR) is a consulting and research firm and award-winning company at the forefront of advanced information technologies, cyber security, risk assessment, data mining, operation research, industrial engineering, online learning, and educational development. TCR’s mission is to help organizations successfully adopt emerging technologies and to optimize their workflow and operations. More information can be found on TCR’s website: https://tcrinc.com/
TCR offers unpaid internships in various industry and functional areas that are designed to help students build critical, in-demand skills needed to succeed in the real world. The internship is virtual so you can work from home. The hours are flexible. There is a weekly online team meeting with your supervisor, the CEO. The internship provides hands-on coaching, mentoring, and training experiences that will help get you noticed by prospective employers. TCR tries to align the specific internship activities/projects with the needs and interest of each intern. Internship can be taken for course credit, CPTs, and OPTs, with permission from your school or university..
Technical Consulting & Research, Inc. (TCR) is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer.
Intern will assist in the development of digital media for promotion, branding, and training purposes. This may include creation of images, infographics, videos, brochures, website designs, and layouts for e-learning modules.
Under the supervision of the CEO and VP of Engineering, collaborate with TCR team members in the creation and editing and distribution of digital media:
· Prepare photography/video for social media, newsletter, blob, website, etc.
· Obtain appropriate permissions for use of third-party digital media, if needed
· Provide regular status reports and updates to Program Manager
• BS or MS in progress with concentration in one or more of these fields: Educational Technology, Digital Media, Digital Arts, Communication Technology, Film, or Television, or radio.
• Experience in educational media design is desirable
• Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office, web applications)
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus
• Attention to detail and accuracy, and the ability to take direction
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Experience with Adobe Captivate, Photoshop, Photography is highly desirable