We are looking for a Website and Marketing Content Specialist to provide marketing support for our client.
Who we are
TECKpert is a 12-year-old tech consulting firm based in beautiful Miami, FL. At TECKpert, we offer a contingent workforce built for any size digital transformation project. Experts in design, development, IT, analytics and marketing, provide innovative digital solutions to achieve success in our new economy. Our consultants identify the technical talent best suited to bolster our client’s capabilities, across all industries, including, healthcare, government, finance, legal, real estate, and startups.
Our client is a Law Firm and TECKpert provides marketing support for their in-house marketing department. You’ll be working closely with their team on managing the website, updating content, creating mailers and providing overall digital marketing support.
Compensation and Term
This opportunity is for a six-month contract with an option to extend to 12 months. Compensation starts at $30 per hour and is based on experience. The project requires 40 hours per month.
Qualifications you need
- Be in consistent communication with the client to align expectations and anticipate the needs of the organization to drive results.
- Updates, curates, and manages the organization’s website.
- Develop, plan, and implement email and content marketing strategy.
- Monitoring and tracking performance analytics with monthly reporting.
- Assist and manage photo and video content for use across all content platforms.
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Advertising, Journalism undefined or a similar degree.
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in digital marketing, social media, communications or content marketing. Internship/part-time work experience is accepted.
- Skills: Experience with WordPress and Constant Contact.
Working with us
Flexible schedules, your choice of projects, remote work, and skills training coupled with the stability of full-time employment. We believe TECKpert gives today’s digital professionals an agile path to start and advance their career. All our TECKpert’s start out with a project, like this one, which is either part or full-time over a three month engagement. Upon successfully completing a project, an offer of full-time employment with benefits is extended. Should you prefer to stay contract, you can choose from projects that match your interest and cadence.
Download our mobile app, sign up and complete your profile. Upload your resume and express interest for this opportunity by viewing the opportunity and pressing the thumbs up!