Teladoc Health is transforming how people access and experience healthcare. Recognized as the world leader in virtual care, we are partnering with over a thousand clients to serve hundreds of thousands (soon millions!) of people living with chronic conditions every day. Teladoc Health offers a whole person virtual care platform that empowers all people everywhere to live their healthiest lives by transforming the healthcare experience, from acute and primary care to chronic care, mental health, and specialty care. Our team of data scientists aggregate and interpret substantial amounts of health data and information to create actionable, personalized, and timely health signals for our members. This approach delivers better clinical and financial outcomes while creating a different and better healthcare experience for people everywhere.
Teladoc Health is a global mission-driven digital health company dedicated to building and empowering a diverse community of people who are transforming the digital health experience together. Teladoc Health’s EMERGE Internship Program allows candidates from diverse backgrounds and experiences to gain hands-on experience through innovative development and mentorship, while making lasting and impactful contributions aligned to our company’s mission. Teladoc Health is a place where innovation, teamwork, and dedication to our mission are both valued and rewarded.
Teladoc Health’s Emerging Talent Team actively partners with targeted universities and organizations to build out strong emerging talent pipelines for various teams across the company and future opportunities.
Internships are held within the following areas in our organization:
Research & Development
- Data Operations
- Information Security
- Data Science
- Software Engineering
General & Administrative
- Human Resources
- Clinical Operations
- Internal Audit
Teladoc Health interns work closely with stakeholders throughout the company to make lasting and high-impact contributions to the business. Our interns get exposure to a new standard in global digital health delivery through unique projects and career development opportunities curated specifically for interns.
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers to make meaningful contributions to your team
- Attend and participate in all Teladoc Health EMERGE programming
- Meet with your manager and mentor on a regular cadence
- Share regular feedback on your experience to your manager and relevant team members
- Complete EMERGE program surveys and evaluations
- Utilize career development resources provided by the Emerging Talent Team and rely on the team as a point of contact
- Participate in Intern Innovation Day and EMERGE experience presentations
- Access our in-person workspaces on an as-needed basis for team meetings and EMERGE events
- Demonstrate academic excellence, strong leadership, and communication skills, and strive to create value
- Are currently enrolled in an accredited college or university undergraduate program, and are a Junior or Senior in standing OR are currently participating in an accredited master’s program
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Are passionate about the digital health industry and working for a company where you are creating an impact
- Are curious, thoughtful, and desire to make an impact
To be considered for an internship, candidates must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university undergraduate program and are a Junior or Senior in good standing OR are currently participating in an accredited master’s program.
- All other candidates will be connected to our emerging talent career community, where they will be informed of any new opportunities for their areas of interests/career timeline. These include externships, apprenticeships, and shadowing opportunities.
Preferred candidates live in one of our office-hub locations (we do not provide relocation assistance for interns):
- Mountain View, CA
- Goleta, CA
- Chicago, IL
- Purchase, NY
- Quincy, MA
Why Join Teladoc Health?
A New Category in Healthcare: Teladoc Health is transforming the healthcare experience and empowering people everywhere to live healthier lives.
Our Work Truly Matters: Recognized as the world leader in whole-person virtual care, Teladoc Health uses proprietary health signals and personalized interactions to drive better health outcomes across the full continuum of care, at every stage in a person’s health journey.
Make an Impact: In more than 175 countries and ranked Best in KLAS for Virtual Care Platforms in 2020, Teladoc Health leverages more than a decade of expertise and data-driven insights to meet the growing virtual care needs of consumers and healthcare professionals.
Focus on PEOPLE: Teladoc Health has been recognized as a top employer by numerous media and professional organizations. Talented, passionate individuals make the difference, in this fast-moving, collaborative, and inspiring environment.
Diversity and Inclusion: At Teladoc Health we believe that personal and professional diversity is the key to innovation. We hire based solely on your strengths and qualifications, and the way in which those strengths can directly contribute to your success in your new position.
Growth and Innovation: We’ve already made healthcare history, yet we remain on the threshold of very big things. Come grow with us and support our mission to make a tangible difference in the lives of our Members.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never have and never will discriminate against any job candidate or employee due to age, race, religion, color, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, membership in an employee organization, medical condition, family history, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, parental status or pregnancy (including breastfeeding – we have a mother’s room in both our offices). In our innovative and inclusive workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.