Start Date: August 2021 OR September 2021, 4-6 months preferred
PART TIME | (BOSTON – REMOTE) 15-20 hrs / week flexible days and times
The Marketing Associate position is a unique Internship opportunity to get involved in the Startup Ecosystem and interact with some of the most active investors, entrepreneurs, accelerators and community organizations in Boston and beyond.
You will co-design and implement marketing strategies related to programming and growing the TCN community. You will create & manage all marketing, social media and newsletters for TCN. This position reports directly to the Program & Marketing Manager.
TCN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Assist with creation, conception, and execution of Marketing Campaigns, Social Media and Newsletters to support TCN & various partnerships.
- Foster relationships with marketing & community partners, including investment groups, community organizations, and other members of the ecosystem
- Collect and manage feedback from our community and stakeholders to continuously improve and uncover new opportunities
Who you are:
- Outlook: Have a positive attitude and a genuine desire to help and learn!
- Adaptable: Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and comfortable with independent work and trial & error.
- Efficient: Must be willing to try, test and use new tech/SAAS products to make our work more efficient.
- Organized: This is key! Able to juggle multiple responsibilities, while prioritizing and managing your time ruthlessly
- Communicative: Must love working in a small team and be a clear and friendly communicator.
- Experience: Some marketing experience and/or planning events and/or building communities a plus but not required
- Social Media Management skills a plus.
Hey! See yourself in some of these qualifiers but not all of them? That’s ok – apply anyway and we can chat about it!
To apply email a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com :
Please send us one-page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us about yourself by answering these questions:
- Why Us & Why Startups: Tell us why you want to work with startups, and why at The Capital Network in particular.
- Why You: Tell us why you are the right match for this opportunity.
- Our Communication & Marketing: Take a look at our Website OR Social Media (Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn posts) – what would you do to improve how we communicate?
Please be sure that the cover letter is no longer than 1 single page. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. Thank you!