Networking Interns will report directly to the Networking Lead & Branch Manager and are responsible for assisting with connecting to community resources, partners, professionals, corporate sponsors and more.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Research local events, booth opportunities, and networking meetups
- Contact areas above for ability to attend
- Maintain Cupcake Girls & Networking email account and ensure responses are sent within 24 hours
- Reach out to local businesses for possible partnerships, donation of goods, and/or location services
- Attend a minimum of three tabling, booth, or networking events per month
- Maintain event & networking tracker
- Write thank you cards to vendors and businesses
Interns are required to:
- Attend monthly team meetings in-office (Portland) or virtual if working remote or based on Covid
- Complete 10-15 hours per week
- Commit to 6 month Internship
- Attend one-on-one meetings with direct manager
This is an unpaid Internship.