Office Intern will report directly to the Office Lead & Branch Manager and are responsible for assisting with any administrative tasks in the office, securing donated goods for office needs & gifts, and supporting other Leads and managers as requested.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain office order and cleanliness
- Deep clean office once per month
- Order needed supplies and maintain communication with staff on needs
- Assist with meeting prep and setup
- Upkeep on recycling and BottleDrop account
- Secure continued intake of donated goods for gifts
- Provide tax receipts for donated goods
- Any other administrative tasks set forth by direct management
Interns are required to:
- Attend monthly team meetings in-office (Portland) – dependent on Covid may be virtual
- Complete 10-15 hours per week
- Commit to 6 month Internship
- Attend one-on-one meetings with direct manager
This is an unpaid Internship.