Volunteer Care Interns report to the Volunteer Care Lead & Branch Manager and are responsible for assisting with connecting to our volunteer base to make sure each individual feels empowered in their role, enjoys the assigned work and feels valued by this organization.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Attend monthly orientations
- Assist with on-boarding, ensuring all information is correctly entered into online platform
- Tracking birthdays & anniversaries and celebrating them
- Help plan and implement volunteer parties, fundraisers, and gatherings
- Updates team files as needed
- Helps procure donated items for gifts
Interns are required to:
- Attend monthly team meetings in-office (Portland)
- Complete 10-15 hours per week
- Commit to 6 month Internship
- Attend one-on-one meetings with direct manager
- Commit to plan & work March birthday event and Fall Fundraising event (if within Internship dates)
This is an unpaid Internship.