Internships can be located anywhere in the US where Lane has offices or projects.
Reports to: Project Engineer/Superintendent
This is an exciting opportunity for top notch civil engineering students to obtain experience at one of America’s leading construction companies. We are looking for sophomore and/or junior students working towards a B.S degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management. Must be willing to relocate as we have vacancies in multiple locations across Lane.
- Field & office engineering, working with the crew onsite
- Safety, survey and quality control tasks as required
- May work with HCSS heavy bid software & Primavera job scheduling software
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited Civil Engineering/Construction Management curriculum and pursuing a career in heavy civil construction management
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Reliable transportation
- Prior internship experience in the heavy civil arena is highly desirable
- Must be able to legally work in the US