Title: Audit Intern
We are hiring an Audit Intern to join our team at our Nampa office. We are striving to be a Best Places to Work Firm – this means that we care about culture, work-life fulfillment, and we have some fun along the way!
What We Offer:
· Competitive salaries & benefits
· Opportunities for career growth & development
· Access to the top – work directly with Senior Leaders
· Flexible work arrangement options to help you balance work, life, and family
Our Core Values: Principled, Authentic, Intentional, Determined
Our Mission: To glorify God by using our knowledge, skills, and talents to develop our employees to be leaders assisting the business community in growing healthy, strong organizations.
· Participates in continuing education and performance improvement.
· Maintain confidential and proprietary client relationships and related work product.
· Attain client confidence and assists with and engagements and segments of audit.
· Maintain the highest of technical and professional standard.
· Analyze data, schedule, plan, and complete work papers.
· Use technical knowledge to proactively identify problems and develop solutions.
· Communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing, with all levels of the business.
· Work with the entire team to ensure that company goals and priorities are met.
· Applicant must have or be seeking a degree in accounting or a similar degree with tax and accounting course work through the intermediate level.
· Applicant must also have or be working towards obtaining 150 credit hours in accounting and their CPA license.
· Proficiency in use of computers and computer accounting software programs
· Good time management, organizational skills, oral and written communication skills
· Understanding of financial statements and accounting, including GAAP and GAAS.
Nichols is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment, in accordance with the requirements of all applicable laws, including race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition.