Job Category: Operations – Delivery
Requisition Number: DRIVE05958
- Posted: May 14, 2021
- Rate: $19 USD per hour
- Showing 1 location
- 325 Columbia St
- Omak, WA 98841, USA
Up to $25.00 per hour depending on experience
$500 employment bonus after 6 months and $500 employment bonus after 12 months of employment
Tuesday – Friday 4/10 schedule
Up to 3 weeks Paid Time Off to start
9 Paid Holidays Annually
Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
401(k) with Employer match
Incredible work/life balance.
Great work culture
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reads and efficiently works from routing manifest to deliver products to customers using truck, forklift, pallet jack and/or hand truck.
- Accurately records invoices, credits, or other instructional information on the truck route manifest, complying with any special instructions for proper and efficient delivery.
- Safely and efficiently delivers product to customer per instructions on manifest.
- Collects money from customers, makes change, and records transactions on customer receipt.
- Maintains accurate records of route, follows check-in procedures, verifying accurate payment for invoices and checks in any returned product.
- Assists customers during delivery as needed.
- Follows correct procedures to document customer receipt of product, omission or error; collect payment as appropriate.
- Listen to service complaints.
- Place stock on shelves or racks.
- Collects or picks up empty containers, rejects, or unsold merchandise.
- Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery.
- Perform pre-trip/post-trip inspection of assigned vehicle and completes pre-trip/post-trip report; distribute as directed.
- Suggests and implements ways for the warehouse and company to improve profits, improve quality, and improve service.
- CDL class A required
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Clean driving record, no SR22 insurance.
- Copies of your CDL and DMV record required prior to start.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- Beverage delivery experience preferred.
- Good customer relations skills
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and will occasionally lift and/or move up to 170 pounds (full beer kegs).
- Operates a pallet jack and hand cart to transport products all in a safe manner.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, occasionally high due to outside related environmental noises.
- Will work in inclement temperatures and weather conditions.
Licenses & Certifications