Content & Community Development Internship with The Run Experience
Come build the next generation of fitness with us
At The Run Experience, our mission is to create and connect the next generation of running enthusiasts by providing a superb daily training experience surrounded by expert coaches and helpful community members.
As an intern, you will quickly be involved in helping develop our community of runners and the content we share with those runners to drive engagement, participation, and greater fitness outcomes.
Internship duties include:
- Assist filming content locally in Bend for the app and for social media
- Workout planning and development on running, strength training, injury prevention, and mindfulness.
- Assist in workout building and publishing in the app.
- Assist in communicating with runners on social media and in the app. Questions will range from training and racing to account management and customer service.
- Assist in executing community challenges to ensure high engagement and happy runners!
Intern will learn:
- Strategic social media growth and engagement
- Developing effective online training programs that lead to successful outcomes
- Sales and marketing strategy and copy writing
- How to create safe and effective programs for runners and would be runners balancing a blend of running, strength training, and mobility work.
- How The Run Experience grows a community and develops an app!