Are you interested in joining a reputable, private-practice, manual therapy based, patient and employee focused organization? Then Therapeutic Associates, Inc. may be the perfect place for you. Learn more about why you should apply to Therapeutic Associates for our Provider positions.
WHO WE ARE:
We are your premier provider of manual-based physical therapy and sports medicine services. Our team is comprised of the region’s highest educated and skilled clinicians dedicated to providing the highest quality care and superior customer service to our partner patients. We are a part of your musculoskeletal team and are a preferred provider throughout WA, OR, ID, and CA.
We are a physical therapist owned and operated organization with a broad range of expertise specializing in the whole body. As a pioneer of outpatient PT practice in 1952, TAI is a partnership of individually owned and operated practices. We provide prescribed physical therapy and medically based physical fitness. Yet we are much more than your typical physical therapy clinic.
Our locally owned and operated partnership of clinics helps individuals to optimize movement to enrich daily life of everyone we serve. We are your experts in manual therapy, providing you with individualized expert care to ensure you return to full function doing the things you love. Our promise is to help you discover how to achieve the utmost of healthy living, achieve your goals, and be your advocate for optimal health and wellness.
WE FOLLOW OUR 5 CORE VALUES:
- We have compassion for others, and it shows in what we do.
- We support a culture of learning.
- We honor our legacy by embracing ownership and individual opportunity.
- We promote health and well-being.
- We are driven to do the right thing.
- Degree or close to graduating in Physical Therapy from an institution accredited by Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education
- Current State Physical Therapist License (or license applicant status)
- Current CPR certification
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING TO OUR PHYSICAL THERAPISTS:
- One-On-One Mentorship, APTA-credentialed Orthopedic Residency Program, Research opportunities, coursework, clinical Listserv, and many other education opportunities for all therapists.
- Mentorship, specialized coursework, “Office Hours,” and other educational opportunities for front office and other administrative employees.
- Robust participation in community outreach – from sponsoring local fitness events, to volunteering with non-profits who help the under-served in our areas.
- A unique Key Person Career Track, by which a staff therapist can progress to become a clinic director and eventual shareholder of the company.
IN ADDITION TO:
- Sign on bonus potential
- Performance-based bonuses
- Competitive base pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Interactive Wellness Program with rewards for balanced, healthy living
- Paid time off (Vacation, holidays, charitable giving days, etc.)
- Flexible schedules
- 401k and profit-sharing program
- Student loan reimbursement program
- Generous clinical mentorship and continuing education benefits
- Community and philanthropic support through individual grants and paid time off