When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Location/Division Specific Information
How will you make an impact?
The BioProduction Division is one of the fastest growing businesses in the company, supporting developers and manufacturers of biological-based therapeutics and vaccines. With our portfolio of best-in-class products that span the bioprocessing workflow from discovery through large-scale commercial production, our business is driving performance in bioprocessing through collaboration with our customers.
What will you do?
· Run Applied biosystem genetic analyzer to test finished polymers for sequencing and fragment analysis.
· Run analytical tests to support release of raw materials, in-process sample as well as finished goods using RI, FTIR, pH, Conductivity, titrator, Viscometer, Particle sizing and other test methods to support POP and POROS products.
· Generate Problem reports, Record Deviations, support root cause analysis, and help with OOS investigation and CAPA as requested.
· Assist in writing and reviewing new and existing SOP’s.
· Participate in and support Continuous Improvement projects.