We are looking for a Social Media Intern to join our marketing team focusing on social media content. You will create compelling content to increase the company’s awareness, grow our brand loyalty and establish our community. You will be hands-on in marketing and social media research to tell how to position our brand in the market.
What You Will Do:
- Design social media content to achieve marketing targets; manages, creates and publishes original, high-quality material on social media platforms;
- Copywrite social media posts and responses to audiences.
- Administers company social media accounts, ensuring up-to-date content, including scheduling, timely posting and monitoring user engagement
- Conduct in depth market research regarding channels, target users and competitors
- Analyzes and reports on key performance indicators (KPI) for social media channels.
- Evaluate, guide and track results of all social media campaigns using social analytics platform
How You can be Qualified:
- Bachelor’s degree is required, related majors in journalism, marketing, digital marketing, advertising, business administration, etc. is strongly preferred
- Bilingual in Mandarin is required
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; Excellent copy writing/editing ability
- Experience of building a corporate social media presence and engaged following is a plus;
- Positive, can-do attitude; Very detail oriented; Passion for education technology and storytelling
- Able to work independently yet be a stellar team player with a natural ability for collaboration
- Experience juggling multiple projects and deadlines at once and confident working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment