Are you looking for a career with premium benefits and the potential for growth?
At Trinity Services Group, a TKC Holdings Company, we’ve created something special, a better place to work and grow. Many employees start just expecting a paycheck but end up with a rewarding career. We provide exceptional training and a clear career path.
The Food Service Director plans to direct and coordinates the activities associated with running a single site, stand-alone foodservice operation in a facility with only one kitchen and less than 1,000 inmates/beds. This position is in charge of the operational and financial responsibilities for the kitchen and supervises an Assistant Food Service Director and/or a team of Food Service Supervisors and/or Cooks who are involved with the preparation, serving, and clean-up of food in a secure correctional facility.
- Five years of management or supervisory experience in a food service environment
- ServSafe Certification
- Knowledge and experience managing and applying kitchen sanitation and safety standards and methods
- Knowledge of basic accounting and mathematical abilities to complete necessary reports High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to pass pre-employment (post-offer) Company or Facility background check and drug screening
- Trinity Services Group, a TKC Holdings, Inc. Company, offers comprehensive benefits to all regular full-time employees. TKC offers a variety of medical plans with prescription coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, short term, and long term disability, and many more benefits that can be selected to create the right package for you. TKC also understands the importance of work-life balance and planning for the future. To help with both of these, employees are eligible for paid time off and a Company Match for the 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.