We are looking for a Full- and Part-Time people to join our team
We are a 24 hour a day, 7 day a week operating community. We have 3 shifts for this position and they do include weekends.
Day shift: 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
Swing shift: 10:30 am – 7:00 pm
Evening shift: 2:45 pm – 10:00 pm
Built on ETHIC – Excellence, Teamwork, Hospitality, Integrity, and Compassion – these values steadfastly characterize our mission to continually enrich the daily lives of residents. We practice these principles with every task and interaction, from personal caregiving assistance to mowing the grass. At Touchmark in the West Hills, we say:
I AM AN ALLY • I AM A FRIEND • I AM A GIVER
Touchmark in the West Hills is Portland’s premier retirement community, enriching the lives of residents and their families through exceptional service and quality housing. We are currently seeking the right person, with a servant’s heart and a passion to lead by example, to join our growing team as a Valet Attendant/Concierge.
This position will provide an excellent service experience to residents, visitors, family and prospective residents as it relates to valet parking, scheduled resident transportation needs and internal services for departmental events. Provide additional concierge program for resident needs that are not care related.
Position & Educational Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED
- Previous experience in Hospitality
- Must be 21 years of age
- Outgoing, warm, friendly personality
- Have a valid driver’s license, a clean driving record, and be able to provide an annual DMV driving record with favorable results
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a commitment to Touchmark’s values (Excellence, Teamwork, Hospitality, Integrity, Compassion), as well as a desire to model these values and to encourage others to be allies, friends, and givers
- Responsible to work while under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes competing deadlines.
- Have a “can do” attitude towards their work and be passionate about maintaining a five-star site appearance
- A professional appearance, combined with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to perform various scheduled tasks through each shift
- Knowledge of driving various vehicles, including automatic and standard transmission equipped drivetrain
Touchmark is dedicated to providing the best for our residents, and it all begins with providing the best for our employees. That’s why we offer a competitive compensation and benefits package to our team members who work 30+ hours per week which includes:
- Paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans for employees and eligible dependents
- Education assistance
- Bonus and retirement plans
- Health care, dependent care, and commuter Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Resource Program
- Supplemental insurance options
- On site Health and Fitness Club which Team Members can join for only $10 per month
- On-Demand Pay which allows you to access pay as you earn it, instead of having to wait until payday! Also allows those without a bank account to have your pay deposited on your card instead of worrying about getting your check cashed each payday.
- Reduced cost employee meals
- On-Demand Pay allows you to access your pay as you earn it!
Touchmark is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an EEO Employer. Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug and background screenings.
At Touchmark, we have the privilege of providing a safe home environment for residents. With this in mind, we require all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If they are not yet vaccinated, new team members must have received at least one dose by their first day of employment (and receive their second dose in the time interval established by the vaccine manufacturer, if applicable) to continue working at Touchmark. Please note this policy does not apply to our communities in Canada and Montana. Medical and/or religious vaccination exemption requests will be reviewed upon offer.
We are looking to hire individuals whose values align with ours and who believe in doing everything they can to lead by example in safety, compassion, and empathy. If that sounds like you, we encourage you to apply.
More about us….
Check us out at www.Touchmark.com.