Are you interested in being surrounded by growth-minded, high-achieving individuals who are committed to redefining the executive search industry?
Do you want exposure to executives and future executives at high growth companies backed by top venture capital and private equity firms?
Are you looking to control your career development and have access to structured mentorship from some of the best executive recruiters in the country?
The Executive Search Analyst position at True is a full-time, foundational role in the firm, geared towards new college graduates. Analysts will have the opportunity to work closely with Partners, Principals, and Associates on the searches we run for our clients. Over the course of a search, an Analyst will learn the “Anatomy of a Search,” which includes:
- Gaining exposure to the most innovative growth companies and their business leaders
- Shadowing Associates to observe their day-to-day functions and participate in crafting search strategies
- Conducting detailed research projects and database maintenance that directly impact client deliverables
- Becoming skilled in identifying and managing qualified candidates and presenting them to the search team
- Developing industry and/or functional expertise by staying current on news and trends
Analysts will be provided structured training in executive search in a series of three rotations: a six-week core training rotation specifically tailored to Analysts, followed by two functional search practice rotations, where they will have the opportunity to work on live searches. Analysts will receive mentorship from top leaders in the firm and will develop business skills in research, communication, critical thinking, project & client management, and team collaboration. In addition to learning about a career in retained search, Analysts will gain exposure to a number of fast-growing companies impacting a variety of industries. Within one year, an Analyst will be prepared to transition into a full-time Associate role.
- Able to think fast; quick on your feet
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic and the desire to advance your career
- Organized and able to manage multiple projects on time
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to easily build rapport with others
- Altruistic and a team player – willingness to put others before yourself
- Desire to help enrich company culture
- Inquisitive with a strong desire to learn
- Undergraduate degree required
- Leadership or prior work experience
- Competency in G-Suite (Gmail, Google Docs, Sheets, Slides) as well as Microsoft Office programs
- Open to Class of 2022 (current seniors or 5th year Graduate programs)