The perception team develops cutting edge technologies to help our truck perceive the world. You will play an important role in creating novel algorithms for advanced perception and applying your algorithm on terabytes of data. You will also work closely with other talents in this field in building the next-generation of autonomous sensing algorithms.
Example projects that we are working on:
- Temporal association of data from multiple sensors, including camera, LiDAR, RADAR and more
- Object tracking and state estimation in challenging real world scenarios
- Encoding perception uncertainty and collaborate with prediction team to make the system safe and robust
- Formulate, prototype and deploy robust and reliable solutions to cutting-edge perception problems, including sensor fusion, tracking, and state estimation.
- Investigate and develop computer vision algorithms and machine learning models for the perception system.
- Build benchmark with proper methodology and analyze large-scale data to characterize algorithms performance.
- Closely collaborate with other teams to conduct system design, integration and tests.
- M.S. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or other related fields.
- Hands-on experience in computer vision, machine learning for perception, robotics, autonomous system, object tracking, sensor fusion, localization and mapping etc.
- Strong coding skills in C/C++ and Python
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or other related fields.
- Extensive experience in computer vision, machine learning for perception, robotics, autonomous system, object tracking, sensor fusion, localization and mapping etc.
- Publications in top-tier computer vision/machine learning conferences and/or journals.
- Knowledge and experience of GPU computation or CUDA acceleration.
- Work with world class AI Engineers.
- Shape the landscape of autonomous driving.
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Full Kitchen with unlimited snacks and fruits.
TuSimple is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.